As long as you're happy - that's all that matters...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it really bad when....?

I wish someone would read and answer this question for me....

How bad is it when you hook up with a good friend of the guy you hooked up with a few months ago?

Guy #1 and I established we were just fuck-buddies, so there was no emotional attachment whatsoever, we stopped banging all together and now I kinda sorta hooked up with his friend, and by kinda sorta I mean it wasn't sex - yet. We do plan on it though, that was discussed. Now, guy #2 has no idea I even know guy #1 and vice versa. I'm assuming this will eventually come out...and I'm not sure how to go about it at all. I've never done anything like this before.

I'm sorry but it's a double standard when it comes to guys/girls doing this. Girls are automatically considered sluts, and guys are champs. I'm not a slut, it's not in my nature to sleep around at all, but I was in a very longggggg relationship for many years, and I need a little ME time and that includes exploring & enjoying variety.

Well...this question is in my head but at the same time, all I can think about is how Guy #2 is going to lay pipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment