As long as you're happy - that's all that matters...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If its meant to be...will it be?

So I blogged about meeting someone great. I'm usually pretty quick about finding flaws and things like that which usually cause me to look away and not set myself up for shit.

Now I hadn't spoken with him in a while, but he's a work horse, for the line of work he's in - I didn't question it. We didn't say we were exclusive either, and I'm not the jealous type at all, so it didn't phase me at all. He called me yesterday, we spoke for a good 45 mins about the things that were going on, basic convo. Then bang - he says he really likes me but....he thinks the timing isn't right. I was pretty surprised by this so I asked why and he gave me valid reasons. He did say that he was torn about it all weekend and that he wasn't sure he was making the right decision. I don't think he's feeding me bullshit or lines at all. I do believe he's genuine, probably one of the most genuine people I have met in a very long time. I respect his honesty. I'm a little hurt, because I enjoyed his company.

The big deal about it was that he said that in a few months he wants to see whats up with me, keep in touch and perhaps pick up where we left off, because he says that "I'm everything he wants in a woman" Now that sounds corny as fuck, but he explained his reasoning for it and it's not that I'm perfect because I'm definately not, or nowhere near it. He just says that I'm real and that he doesn't feel like he has to wine & dine me because I'm not that type of girl. Very true. I don't need fancy dinners, and material things to butter me up.

Anyway so that is that. We will keep in touch occasionally and see what the future holds for us. What's meant to be will be...a mutual understanding between the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment